Head of Medical Compliance
Your new role
As the Head of Medical Compliance, you will be responsible for ensuring all compliance of policies & procedures in line with codes of practice (e.g. ABPI, IPHA & EFPIA); ensuring relevant training for UK & regional teams around the code & related policies & procedures; implementing monitoring activities & identifying opportunities for continuous improvement as well as general medical compliance support.
This role also has people management responsibilities for a Medical Compliance Advisor.
What are we looking for?
You will have a demonstrated experience in a Medical Compliance or related role, gained within a Pharmaceutical industry setting.
Your experience will include:
- Knowledge of the ABPI, IPHA and EFPIA Codes of Practice and compliance requirements
- Experience of implementing medical compliance programmes across organisations.
- Conducting audits and implementing tactics based on audit findings.
- Experience of training on industry codes of practice.What we offer in return If you are interested in this position, please click the ‘click here to apply’ at the bottom or top of this advert. On submitting an application please include a copy of your CV for review. On applying, you will be asked for your current salary / package details, your notice period and your current location – applications without this information may not be considered.If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
What you need to do next
- You will also be based from our excellent Knowledge Centre facility, which provides a great, collaborative working environment coupled with a campus feel including facilities such as restaurant, coffee shop and dry cleaning services.
- Eisai offers a competitive salary and excellent wider benefits package.
We aim to respond to all successful applications as soon as possible. However please note unfortunately due to the volume of applications received we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.
Salary & Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
Global Value & Access
Report to Position
Regional Medical Director and Market Access Director (Northern Europe)
EMEA Knowledge Centre, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Global Value & Access