Validation Engineer (Contract)
Your new role
As a Validation Engineer at Eisai’s leading Manufacturing & Distribution facilities in Hertfordshire, UK you will be responsible for providing validation & project support across the manufacturing & packaging operations. This will include:
- Lead commissioning, qualification and validation (CQV) activities.
- Support project leaders in the coordination of commissioning and qualification activities in line with the project schedules and operational requirements.
- Execute IQ / OQ protocols for site utility systems, HVAC, general facility, packaging and process equipment.
- Ensure that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Engineering Practices (GEP) are applied in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide CQV support for production projects to ensure the completion of key project deliverables including vendor assessments, design reviews and factory acceptance testing.
- Coordinate with quality department to ensure an acceptable resolution of outstanding CQV incidents, CAPA actions and deviations.
What are we looking for?
You will have demonstrated experience in a related function gained in either a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or other high regulation (ideally GMP) Manufacturing environment, including commissioning, qualification & validation experience.
Please note as part of the role, travel within the EU may be required for Factory Acceptance Testing of new equipment.
What we offer in return
Eisai offers a competitive salary and excellent wider benefits package.
You will also be based from our excellent Knowledge Centre facility, which provides a great, collaborative working environment coupled with a campus feel including facilities such as restaurant, coffee shop and dry cleaning services.
What you need to do next
If you are interested in this position, please click the ‘click here to apply’ at the bottom or top of this advert. On submitting an application please include a copy of your CV for review. On applying, you will be asked for your current salary / package details, your notice period and your current location – applications without this information may not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to all successful applications as soon as possible. However please note unfortunately due to the volume of applications received we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Day Rate
Report to Position
Senior Project Manager, Engineering
EMEA Knowledge Centre, Hatfield, Hertfordshire